Monday, November 24, 2008

Left U Dead

So I've recently gotten a copy of Left 4 Dead over Steam, and I have to say that it's fucking awesome. Whereas Dead Rising left me severely disappointed as a zombie apocalypse game, Left 4 Dead has left me super impressed. There's nothing better than taking down wave after wave of zombies with three other friends... except taking down wave after wave of zombies with three other friends and then you switch gears and play AS the zombies.

I'm in love with Versus mode. Oh am I EVER in love with Versus mode. Playing as the special infected is so much fun. There isn't a class I DON'T enjoy playing as. However I do have clear favorites (Tank of course, but after him it's Smoker). Since getting the game that is where I've spent most of my time. Single player is good, and 4 player co-op is better, but this game was BUILT around it's versus feature, and it's the clear winner.

I'm also terrible at the game because I always forget there's friendly fire, unlike Team Fortress 2.

No comments: